- Choice Privileges typically sells the points at 1.1 cent/point ($11 for 1000 points), so this one is good deal compared to that.
- Best use of choice points is in Europe where you get real good value in hotel redemption especially in shoulder season. Since point can now be extended as long as you have any activity within 18 months of last earning/point redemption; you do not have to worry about its expiration at set date.
- You can transfer 6000 Choice privileges points to 1800 Southwest rapid reward points and those points DO COUNT for Southwest companion pass. So it would be equivalent of buying Southwest points at a rate of 1.33 cent/point which considering you get closer to Southwest companion pass is not a bad deal.
- You can also use points + cash for redemption which could be good deal especially in Europe and thus extending the value of your points further.
- There are 4 different package on sale and you can buy at max 2 of each kind (so total of 8 packages). Typically Choice Points sell out fast, so if you really need them move fast to purchase them on Daily Getaways!
- 36,000 points for $155 -- 0.431 cents/point
- 32,000 points for $132 -- 0.413 cents/point
- 20,000 points for $90 -- 0.45 cents/point
- 40,000 points for $160 -- 0.4 cents/point
So, go ahead and make your purchase. The sale starts at 1 p.m. EST on 04/04/2016