Avis One-day car rental certificate - $30 - 04/06:
- Best use of these certificate is at locations where the car rental are typically expensive (for e.g. Hawaii). Since you can use this certificate for any car-class up to a Premium (group G) car it may provide much better value. (Although there might be certain black out dates and they are not valid in New York Metro Area, Canada, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands)
- Purchase limit of 7 certificate per person. Can use maximum 7 certificates per reservation.
- Coupon expires on April 30th, 2016.
- Can be used for any car-class up to a Premium (group G) car.
- The complete list of terms & conditions can be found here.
Hyatt Gold Passport Points - Various packages - 1.0375 cent/point to 1.1 cent/point cost - 04/10:
- Hyatt has some pretty good properties as well as few all-inclusive properties (In total 5 all-inclusive properties which cost 20k/25k Gold passport points for standard room). Purchasing this points at 1.1 cent/point is an awesome bargain against paying the cash rates in most of these properties.
- Since they are offering 20% off award redemption for award stays till 07/30/2015 for Hyatt branded Credit Card holders, the point purchase deal looks even more lucrative if you have any planned stay during this period.
- There are 4 different packages on offer and you can buy 1 of each type. Usually all the Hyatt packages sell out in couple of minutes once the sale goes live. So if you want to have any chance at grabbing them start looking out for them right before 10:00 a.m. P.S.T time or 1 p.m. E.S.T time. Below are the direct links to 4 packages which will go on sale on 04/10.
- 24,000 Hyatt Gold Passport Points for $260 (1.083 cents/point)
- 30,000 Hyatt Gold Passport Points for $330 (1.1 cents/point)
- 40,000 Hyatt Gold Passport Points for $415 (1.0375 cents/point)
- 72,000 Hyatt Gold Passport Points for $775 (1.076 cents/point)
If you have upcoming stay at Hyatt properties these point purchase deals could potentially provide real good value redemption at Hyatt and you should definitely give it a look.