GET REGISTERED FOR AMEX FREE MONEY
As you would have already heard around AMEX Small Business Saturday registration has already started. Essentially through this promotion you can make $10 or more purchase on each of the registered card at qualified small businesses (you can search for small businesses near you here) and AMEX will credit $10 back to your account. Per card you can do 3 such transaction, so in essence you would get $30 free credit for shopping on Small business Saturday. The purchases has to be made on Saturday, November 29th only.
Also, you can register as many of your AMEX cards as possible and each would earn $10 x 3 ($30) credit. The registration can be done through this link or if you have your AMEX card synced through twitter you can just Tweet #AmexShopSmall to registered that sync card for Small Business Saturday promotion. Hurry up and register all your eligible cards as the registration is limited.
Most of the small stores such as Dining Places, Grocery Stores as well as mom and pop shop are available and you might be also able to purchase the gift card of $10 or more for that store to use for later purchase and still qualify for $10 credit. If you intend to use the card to pay for Lunch/Dinner do not forget you can use restaurant.com purchase coupon in conjunction with the AMEX credit card to further discount your meal (provided that the dinning place is listed as small business and available on restaurant.com).
Below are the terms of this promotion (courtesy AMEX):
The following Offer Terms are specific to the Offer above:
1. Limit three (3) $10 statement credits per eligible American Express Card. To receive the offer, Card Members must register any eligible American Express Card for this offer. Corporate Cards and all prepaid Card products (other than American Express Serve® and Bluebird®) are not eligible.
2. The number of registrations is limited. Registration opens at 12:00 A.M. MST (“Mountain Standard Time”) on Nov 16, 2014 and will continue until 11:59 P.M. MST on Nov 29, 2014, unless the registration limit is reached sooner.
3. To receive the $10 statement credit, the Card Member must use his or her registered Card to spend $10 or more in a single, in-store transaction at a qualifying small business location on Saturday, Nov 29, 2014. For example, if your transaction is only for $5, you will not receive a credit. Multiple transactions of less than $10 will not qualify even if the combined total of those transactions is over $10. You may purchase multiple items that together equal $10 or more, but you must purchase them in a single transaction to receive the statement credit. Online transactions do not qualify.
4. Qualifying small business locations appear on the Shop Small® Map available at ShopSmall.com. Please note that the businesses listed on the Shop Small Map may change. In addition, business location and other information provided on the Shop Small Map may contain inaccuracies or errors, including as a result of information provided by third parties. Transactions with political campaigns or political action committees as well as purchases at gas or service stations do not qualify for the statement credit, regardless of whether they appear on the Shop Small Map.
5. If American Express does not receive information that identifies a transaction as having occurred in-store at a qualifying small business location on Nov 29, 2014, the transaction will not qualify for the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.
6. The statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after Nov 29, 2014, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase as described above. Note that American Express may not receive information that identifies your transaction as a qualifying transaction if the items from your purchase are not all provided to you on Nov 29, 2014. For example, if you purchase an item that is not available until after Nov 29, 2014, that item will not count towards determining whether your transaction qualifies for the offer.
7. The statement credit may be reversed if the qualifying purchase is returned or cancelled. POID BHYI:0001
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
I love traveling / backpacking. This blog focuses on below 3 aspects of travel:
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies